The Technology Fund was established to raise funds for technology advancement needs throughout the district.
Over the years our grants for technology have included:
- Supporting the district-wide wireless infrastructure project to strengthen the use of technology in Interactive Classrooms
- STEM Initiatives (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) including Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- SMART Boards and Interactive Classroom Packages
- Computers, Laptops, iPads, and software to support curricular enrichment all all 6 six schools
- Scientific probes and equipment
- Mobile Presentation Stations to help facilitate small group learning
- Chromebooks for use by our students as they continue to utilize more online academic resources
How Can You Help?
Annual Campaign: There are five giving options, one of which is the Technology Fund. Donations given to the Annual Campaign Technology Fund will go towards supporting new initiatives.
To Learn More about some of the technology mentioned above:
STEM – go to www.pltw.org to learn more about Project Lead the Way.
SMART Boards – www.smarttech.com (click on "for education")
Chromebooks - www.google.com/chromebook
If you have any questions, or would like to learn more, please contact the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.